The cyber-security landscape is ever evolving, and IT professionals must remain up-to-date with the current state of IT infrastructure to proactively protect themselves from threats.
To learn more about the current state of IT infrastructure, we reached out to an IDC Analyst, Phil Hochmuth, and asked him to evaluate 5 key questions related to effectively managing one’s IT infrastructure in today’s security landscape.
Download this report to learn:
- What are the key trends around endpoint management and the latest cyberattack methods?
- How are IT teams set up to handle sophisticated attacks?
- What are the biggest mistakes internal IT organizations can make in terms of endpoint management?
- What is the cost of making mistakes around endpoint management?
- What are the mission-critical capabilities that organizations should look for when evaluating an endpoint management solution?