Did you know you can share your Cubby files from your iPad using join.me? With join.me and an iPad you will never have to sprint back to the office for that last minute online meeting again. These step by step directions will get you presenting your Cubby files in no time.
Here’s how it works:
- Make sure you have the Cubby and join.me apps installed on your iPad.
- Open your Cubby and select that game changing presentation that has to be shared with the world before it burns a hole in your iPad.
- Tap on the file to view the presentation within the preview pane and select the “open-in” icon in the upper right hand corner (the box with the arrow).
- Select “open in join.me” option from the list.
The join.me app will open and you’ll need to log in with your join.me Pro credentials. Once logged in, choose to start the meeting with your personal link or one-time code.
5. Click the start meeting button to begin sharing.
You are now hosting a meeting from your iPad and sharing that game changing presentation that was saved in your Cubby.
Want to try it for yourself? If you’re a join.me Pro user test it out today! If you’re using the join.me free version, set up a free Pro trial here: http://ow.ly/oYSrp
For more information, visit our knowledge base at help.join.me