If you own LogMeIn Ignition for iPad/iPhone, be sure to download the newest update, which is now available on the app store. The update gives users the first iOS app to combine remote control with file management. You can now use one app to access all of your computers, information and files from anywhere via your iPad, iPad 2, or iPhone.
Be sure to check out the video below to see all the new features.
With the all-new LogMeIn Ignition, a user can:
- View files and folders on one or more computers
- Copy and move files or folders from remote computers directly onto the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch for local viewing
- Save PC and Mac files directly on an iOS device for offline viewing
- Create a local folder and filing system within Ignition on the iPad or other iOS devices
- Open and edit files locally on the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch using file editing apps like Documents To Go (by jeffrey), Quickoffice, Pages, Keynote, Numbers
- Transfer files between remote computers
- Update locally saved files in Ignition with updates from remote computers
- Plus the ability to wake a sleeping computer using Wake-On-LAN.
iPad 2 users will also benefit from increased speed and performance, with LogMeIn Ignition tuned to allow for multitasking. We hope you enjoy remote control and file transfers all from the same app.