LogMeIn has long developed solutions for IT and business, and Cubby is no exception. In the latest update to Cubby, we’ve unveiled two key elements that will make it easier for your business to try, adopt and manage Cubby for your workplace.
We built Cubby to be a secure, enterprise-grade solution for using the cloud in business so you can manage data security, compliance and risk when it comes to intellectual property. With the new Cubby enterprise, currently in preview, you can now:
- Introduce or adopt Cubby in the workplace to boost productivity and collaboration across the board.
- Hold the reigns on how your company’s data is shared, who is sharing it and who it’s shared with.
- Disable public sharing
- Prevent resharing of folders
- Limit public sharing to team-members only
- Easily onboard and off-board users from Cubby
Cubby enterprise is currently available in preview. For more information please visit: https://www.cubby.com/enterprise/
Cubby pro tream trial
We know giving Cubby a test-drive is essential for making sure it’s the perfect fit for the way you do business. With the new Cubby pro trial, companies can now try pro features free with their entire team for 14-days, including:
- Unlimited DirectSync™ without the cloud
- Cubby Locks
- 100 GB shared storage per user
- Ability to invite an unlimited number of colleagues to join the trial
- Basic user management
Starting a Cubby pro trial is simple: new users can click Try it free from the Cubby pricing page, or if you already have an account, simply click on the Team page once logged-in.
Using Cubby for business? Help us continue to optimize the Cubby experience for businesses and the enterprise. Leave a comment and tell us how you use or manage Cubby.