We’ve updated LogMeIn Central with new search enhancements based on customer feedback to help make computer management easier for users who need to identify and find computers from the Home tab and main computer list.
- Any Field – search all criteria simultaneously
- Visible Fields – search criteria shown in Detail View
- Alerts – search by number of unacknowledged alerts (results show # or higher)
- Status – search computer state in LogMeIn – just type “Online, Offline or In Session”
- Description – search by computer description (very helpful if you use computer descriptions as tags within a group)
- Group – search by computer group
- Version – search by LogMeIn host build number or version
- Subscription – search by Free or Pro
You can also enter multiple keywords – for example you can enter “default online” with a search set to ‘Any field’, and this will typically return all online computers in the default group.
Log in and try it out today. Looking forward to your feedback, please leave comments below.