LogMeIn users, your feedback is invaluable. A new beta is available for LogMeIn Central users regarding enhanced Alerts functionality with LogMeIn Pro. Simply go to http://staging.logmein.com and login with your account credentials to try out our new Alerts enhancements currently in beta. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on user feedback, we’ve added the following in order to help make the creation and management of alerts in LogMeIn Central even easier. Beta enhancements include:
- New functionality to enable alerts as Active or Disabled
- New Windows Event alert type
- New usability improvements to the user interface
What should I test in the LogMeIn Central Alerts Beta?
1) From LogMeIn Central go to Alerts>Manage Alert Packages>Add Alert Package to create a new alert. You can also go in and modify an existing Alert Package.
2) Try the out the new Event alert type. This provides a single alert type for monitoring Windows events and offers more flexibility in defining Event Alert triggers based on Source; Category; Event ID or Message.
3) Set Alerts to Active or Disabled in order to pause alerts while dealing with known issues and avoid having to completely delete and rebuild alert rules on the fly.
What do I need for the LogMeIn Central Alerts Beta?
To try the improved Event alert rules, please install LogMeIn beta version 220.127.116.114 (or higher) on your remote computers. Download latest LogMeIn beta. Please remember that this is beta software and is in no way meant to be used in a production environment.
You can provide feedback on these or any area of LogMeIn Central by sending email to email@example.com. Thanks again in helping us improve on our products, your feedback matters.