We have released new enhancements in LogMeIn Central Alerts to help you easily manage and monitor remote computers running LogMeIn Pro. Now you can do more with Central Alerts to proactively maintain systems.
Updates include a new Event alert to monitor event code activity on a computer or group.
You can now use the improved Event alert rule to monitor event code activity on a computer or across a group of computers. You can define multiple event sources, event categories or event identifiers, and you can also define exceptions. The rule will alert when an event log entry that matches the specified criteria is written to one of the standard Windows event logs.
In addition to the new Event alert rule, we have also added many new usability enhancements to make it easier than ever to create and set up alerts as well as the ability to set alert rules as Active or Disabled within an alert package.
Step-by-step: Create an Alert Package with the new Event alert rule
- In LogMeIn Central, click the Alerts tab.
- Click Manage Alert Packages.
- Click Add Alert Package. The Add Alert Package page is displayed.
- Give your Alert Package a Name.
- Add rules to the package. (Note: You can define multiple event source, event category or event identifiers to look for, and you can also define exceptions.)
- Continue to add rules as required.
- Click Save Alert Package. The package is saved and ready to be assigned to computers or groups of computers.
Paired with LogMeIn Pro, the all-new Central Alerts improves insight into system health and status so you can keep machines up and running. Log in to try the new Alerts today.