As an internal IT team or service provider for customers, it’s likely that you’re supporting at least a few Mac computers. You might even be on a Mac yourself. With LogMeIn Central’s latest product update, it’s now even easier to manage and support those Mac end points.
Whether your network includes many or a few Mac computers, Central offers you an improved remote control experience and additional insights into those computers that allow you to provide more comprehensive remote support.
New and improved features for Macs allow you to:
- Setup and manage alerts for connectivity, CPU usage, disk storage, and more on Mac host computers
- Enable Wake on LAN from the Mac desktop client to switch on computers that are in sleep mode
- Pull inventory information about Mac computers in your network, including hardware, software, and operating system details on installed Macs
- Remotely access Mac computers in a more seamless, HD experience, especially when viewing streaming video
- Easily switch between a host computer’s two monitors during a remote session – Coming Soon
Log in now to try out these updates!