So you’ve been hearing about LogMeIn’s new service to secure and manage access from employee iPads, eh? Wondering what it is? Well, we can’t wait to tell you all about it! Right now, we’re taking the covers off our new service that blends Total Access with Total Control.
With LogMeIn Ignition you’ve long been able to access your actual desktop, and the applications, files and data that are important to you. This is Total Access.
Now we’re making sure that full access has a true place in our work organizations. We’ve added a set of management tools to LogMeIn Central designed to control that access – which computers and data can be accessed, by whom, and from what device. This is Total Control.
With this new service, you can:
- Enroll individually owned and IT-procured iOS devices into an organization’s mobile inventory
- Authorize individual iOS devices for remote access to one or more company computers, including access to corporate apps and files
- Manage remote access rights and permissions by individual, computer, and/or mobile device
- Control whether files can be remotely transferred from remote computers to individual mobile devices
- Handle lost or stolen devices by remotely wiping stored credentials
We’re really excited about the services, and we’re showing a preview today. General availability will certainly follow later. If you’re interested in hearing and seeing more, why not head over to https://secure.logmein.com/accesscontrol and register!