Tomorrow afternoon, LogMeIn and OWASP will be hosting a Meet-Up featuring 6 great speakers to talk about one of the most hyped topics today: Security of the Internet of Things. Hosted at the LogMeIn Budapest office, the sessions will be delivered in English and live broadcast over YouTube. The broadcast will begin at 12:30pm EST/ 1830 CET (Vienna time).
What: LogMeIn and OWASP IoT Security Meet-up
When: March 17, 2015 from 12:30PM EST to 4:30PM EST
Where: OWASP YouTube Channel Live Broadcast
12:30 ET / 1830 CET:
- Picking an IoT Platform is Risky Business led by Attila Török (HU), Security engineering manager / LogMeIn
1:00 ET / 1900 CET:
- Secure by design led by Aaron Guzman, OWASP LA, board member, Sr penetration tester / Belkin, @scriptingxss
2:00 ET / 2000 CET:
- Identity, Security and Privacy in the IoT era led by Gregory Estrade (FR), a software dev and a self-taught hw hacker, @torlus
3:00ET / 2100 CET:
- Know Thyself – Managing Identity in the IoT led by Sean Lorenz (US), Sr product marketing manager / LogMeIn
- Where are the Humans in IoT? – Usability, trust, and privacy led by Márk Vinkovits (HU), Security engineer / LogMeIn
Click here for more information about The IoT Security Meet-up.