This week we’ve made some minor adjustments to LogMeIn Central in order to provide you with a few new ways to get to your computers faster and more efficiently. These updates are specifically helpful for our power users who manage and maintain hundreds to thousands of LogMeIn Free and LogMeIn Pro computers.
Here is what’s new:
– Continuous scrolling of computers in the home tab across all views (no paging required)
– A new “recently accessed computers” is available in Favorites to show the last 25 accessed computers
-Users can now sort by columns in Detail view in Central
Try it out today and leave your feedback below.
Looking for more Central search tips, check out our recent post.
We’ve updated LogMeIn Central with new search enhancements based on customer feedback to help make computer management easier for users who need to identify and find computers from the Home tab and main computer list.
Simply select the drop-down menu next to the search box (see image above) and you’ll be able to search based on specific criteria for better computer management.
- Any Field – search all criteria simultaneously
- Visible Fields – search criteria shown in Detail View
- Alerts – search by number of unacknowledged alerts (results show # or higher)
- Status – search computer state in LogMeIn – just type “Online, Offline or In Session”
- Description – search by computer description (very helpful if you use computer descriptions as tags within a group)
- Group – search by computer group
- Version – search by LogMeIn host build number or version
- Subscription – search by Free or Pro
You can also enter multiple keywords – for example you can enter “default online” with a search set to ‘Any field’, and this will typically return all online computers in the default group.
Log in and try it out today. Looking forward to your feedback, please leave comments below.
We’ve released a new setting this week which allows users to control the time-out period for inactivity when logged in to LogMeIn Central. This is great news for users who spend most of their day in Central and don’t want to be required to log back in after a quick game of Angry Birds. Here’s how to change the time-out setting: Continue reading “New Time-out Settings in LogMeIn Central” »