Due to growing demand – and more importantly, helpful input — from our customers, we’re excited to announce a new enterprise version of join.me is now available!
While IT has long been the trusted provider of workplace collaboration tools, the rise of cloud apps has led to an era where employees are increasingly taking matters into their own hands and bringing their own preferred apps into the workplace. Few apps have come to personify this bring-your-own-app (BYOA) trend more than join.me. And today, we’re seeing this viral adoption drive larger and larger deployments of join.me in companies across the globe, while introducing a whole new set of management needs that come with company-wide rollouts.
Join.me has become one of the fastest growing collaboration offerings on the market, is used by tens of millions of people, and attracts more than one million first-time users every month. In fact, there were more than 27 million join.me meetings last year, alone.
We created this enterprise version to help IT pros and team leads capitalize on the overwhelming adoption of join.me in businesses, while making it easy to bring join.me to virtually everyone in the business. And we’re delivering it in a way that makes managing, customizing and deploying join.me quick and easy. As a result, companies can now broadly adopt a collaboration tool already relied upon by millions of professionals.
The new enterprise version of join.me offers a variety of management features designed for larger teams, including:
- Support for deployments of more than 25 users
- Single Sign On (SSO) support via ADFS Integration and Active Directory Sync
- Advanced user policies and permission settings for groups and individual users
- Robust user management with provisioning, de-provisioning and user access controls
- 100GB managed, secure cloud storage for sharing and/or storing recorded meetings and meeting-related files (powered by LogMeIn’s Cubby file sync and share app)
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook (pro & enterprise)
- One-tap audio conference host for iPhone (pro & enterprise)
Already using join.me at your business? Looking for help winning over your colleagues in IT on a better meeting tool? Be sure to check out the new join.me website for more information.