Join Us for Our Live Webinar – Insider Look into LogMeIn Antivirus powered by Bitdefender
Interested in improving your endpoint security? Take a minute to learn more about LogMeIn Antivirus and register for our upcoming webinar on November 21st!
On November 21st we will be hosting a live webinar to dive deep into LogMeIn’s Antivirus powered by Bitdefender and the benefits it can provide for you and your endpoints in the context of an ever-changing security landscape. We will walk you through the features of our Antivirus software in detail, in addition to discussing specific use cases and answering live questions. Click here to register.
Why should antivirus (or this webinar) matter to you? Just look at the following statistics:
- According to Panda Security, 230,000 malware samples are created daily by hackers
- More than 4,000 ransomware attacks occur daily since 2016 according to the FBI
- Phishing attacks target 76% of businesses every year according to the State of the Phish annual report in 2018
- The average cost of a data breach is up 6.4% this year – to $3.84 million, according to the Ponemon Institute
And you should know, typical data breaches go unnoticed for up to 6 months. With all that said, is it even worth using connected services at all?
Of course it is, because there are tools to protect you. And one of the absolute best of these endpoint protection tools is integrated right into Central: LogMeIn Antivirus. What makes this software better than competitors? LogMeIn AV is customized specifically for LogMeIn users to provide a uniquely tailored security solution for you and your endpoints. Not only that, but LogMeIn AV incorporates Bitdefender’s award-winning security software, which powers over 500 million machines worldwide and consistently ranks first in Protection and Performance among AV providers. LMI AV is constantly being upgraded and monitored for potential improvements, so your service will never be static.
LogMeIn AV has a wide variety of features that can benefit your security infrastructure, some of which include:
- On-Demand Full Scan, which examines the computer (hard drive, memory, external devices) for malware and viruses, and allows you to schedule scans
- Real-Time Protection (RTP), which inspects the computer’s memory and file system continuously for threats during user interactions
- Firewall, which control computers’ access to the network and internet.
- Reporting, allowing you to gain valuable insights into how your Av software is performing
- Anti-Phishing, which identifies phishing content contained in websites, email, etc. and blocks harmful content
- To view all LMI AV features, click here
LogMeIn AV puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to take a proactive approach to your security infrastructure, staying on top of threats before they cause harm to you and your technology. I can assure you, being proactive is not only the best choice to defend against growing cyber threats, but it provides significant piece of mind and ease of use given its simple integration into your Central platform.
Make sure to register for our LogMeIn Antivirus Demo webinar, and you will be sent an email confirmation. If you can’t make the webinar, a recording will be sent to you afterwards for you to view. LINK HERE