Introducing LogMeIn Antivirus
LogMeIn Antivirus is now integrated into Central.
With cyber-attacks increasing year-over-year, protecting your endpoints with an advanced antivirus has never been more critical.
In LogMeIn Central, we’re excited to launch a newly integrated antivirus, LogMeIn Antivirus. LogMeIn Antivirus is a robust, heuristic antivirus that protects against viruses, malware, & sophisticated online threats.
LogMeIn Antivirus is fully integrated allowing customers to configure and deploy the antivirus centrally while also benefiting from the consolidation of their antivirus into Central. “Beyond LogMeIn Antivirus working so well, the biggest selling point was that the antivirus was included in our subscription in addition to the ability to remotely operate computers, manage inventory, receive alerts, deploy packages and more.” – Redi Services, LLC.
LogMeIn Antivirus includes the following features:
- Policy Assignment: Configures advanced settings centrally for groups of computers, including anti-malware, anti-phishing, traffic scan, device control, & silent mode
- Anti-Malware: Schedule on-demand full and local scans
- Disable Antivirus: Temporarily disable anti-malware on machines when installing software
- Anti-Phishing: Blocks known fraudulent websites when browsing
- Traffic Scan: Scans HTTP, POP3, and SMTP traffic for viruses
- Device Control: Select to automatically scan or block USB drives when connected to your computers
- Silent Mode: Hides antivirus from end-users
- Antivirus Alerts: Provides real-time antivirus alerts through Central’s proactive alerting feature
- And more!
With more and more vulnerabilities surfacing every day, centrally managing your antivirus is more important than ever. Learn more about LogMeIn Antivirus by visiting: https://www.logmein.com/central/features/managed-antivirus-software